Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope everyone has a very Happy Valentine's Day! I cannot believe our little Valentine turned 9 months old on Friday, February 13th. He weighed 21 lbs. 15 oz. and was 28 3/4 inches. 74th percentile for both height and weight...so still a big boy!

I left Mac overnight for the first time for a really quick trip down to San Antonio with Mary Burton, Lee Anne and 3 of Mary Burton's best friends to go to the Taylor Swift concert. Mary Burton got the concert tickets from Santa Claus and I had the best time getting to spend time with Mary Burton and her friends. Taylor was fabulous and put on a great show! She is a doll....I love her!

Here is a picture of Taylor Swift singing "White Horse". Mary Burton and the girls had seats much closer than ours (Lee Anne and me...a.k.a. the old people) but other than the drunk girl sitting next to us that kept yelling, "Joe Jonas sucks" we had a fabulous time!

Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXOXOXO

post signature

No comments: