Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mac's Dallas Baby Shower




The Hostesses
This little boy got to celebrate in Dallas a week after our shower in Auburn! We had a wonderful time at the Dallas shower and the hostesses really went "all out" and made the day very memorable. I guess that is what happens when your friends are all event planners! Thank you all for such a fabulous day! My parents were able to come out for the weekend and helped us get the nursery ready - and Aunt AA came on Sunday after her exams and stayed a few days during her Spring Break.


post signature

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

You look GREAT!!! Not much longer:)

Leslie Harwell said...

How special! I hope you got all kind of cool lute. What do you still need? My email is: leslieharwell@hotmail.com. Will you email me so I will have yours? Have a great Thursday? Love, Leslie

The Northcutt's said...

I ran into your sweet dad at Byron's today. He was eating with Dewey (shocking right...haha). Anyways, I was asking him how you were doing. We're dying to hear the news when it happens! I keep checking the blog!!!! Enjoy these last few nights of uninterrupted sleep, however, the blessing of Mac will out weigh the lack of sleep. :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting....I see your mom every now and then in passing, but always too busy to chat. Best of luck!!!(:

Denise said...

Yay baby Mac is here! Now you can put all that fun stuff to use! Congrats!