We had such a wonderful time at Mac's Auburn Baby Shower in March! I realized that I only got a few pictures on my camera (the majority of the pictures were on my Mom's camera) but you can see pictures on Ginger's blog (click on The Stephens link). I am sad that I don't have a picture of the sweet hostesses who made the day so special - thank you all!! It was so much fun to come back to Auburn and celebrate this exciting time. We felt so blessed and so thankful that Mac is already so loved!
A special treat that weekend was that our dear friends, Lacy and Jeff, who just moved from Dallas back home to Pensacola were able to come up to Auburn and spend the weekend with us and Lacy was one of the hostesses. Lacy and Jeff were our "family" in Dallas and we miss them so much. Baby Phillips is due just 10 days after Mac - so we have loved sharing this experience with them. We look forward to many fun times ahead with babies...we love ya'll!


1 comment:
Yea! We loved "showering" Mac with lots of love!
Can't wait to meet the little guy soon...
Post a Comment