Thursday, March 25, 2010

Anyone out there???

I don't really think that saying I am a "little behind" in posting makes up for 10 months without a post on the ol' blog......but honestly, I just did not want to blog. But now I sort-of do. Especially because I have now figured that 22 months into this parenting thing, there is no way I will EVER do a scrapbook. I just won't. So, here goes another attempt at blogging....you know, for posterity, or prosperity or whatever that word is! My brain is tired today! :)



There is one little thing, though. I am thinking about making my blog private. Have any of you looked into this? Any thoughts, ideas, etc... about the pros/cons of making a blog private? I would love to know any information you may have about this. Thank you!

I will leave you with a picture of Mac and Robert from a few weeks ago when we went to "A Day out with Thomas" in Grapevine, TX and Mac got to ride a train for the first time. There are very few pictures that exist of me in our household....I am always the one taking pictures - and that is fine with me! :)




post signature

8 comments:

Jennie said...

what a PRECIOUS picture!!
(ours is private..makes me feel safer for some reason :))

anna and geoffrey said...

I'm still here!! Love the pic :) The only con - they don't feed to Google Reader, I don't think.

xo

Joanna said...

Hey, I'm here and loving that picture of Bob and Mac! Can't BELIEVE that Mac Attack will be 2 years old in May. Miss you guys as always! love, jo

Wynne Elder said...

elizabeth! I have MISSED your blog posts. hadn't seen a pic of mac in MONTHS and he's so big!!! if you go private you have to invite :) hmm i'm not a mom so I can't give you a great opinion about going private. love you!

The Muncies said...

YES! You're still on my reader! :) Post some pics of that cutie!!!

Cissy said...

I am here! Don't have a clue about the blogging - I just like to read them but maybe with Baby Z - I will enter the world of blogging. Love and miss you!

Jordan said...

Welcome back. If you do go private, I want to be invited to keep reading!

Lana said...

Yay! A new blog posting...finally! And I love the pics from the Easter Egg hunt! I don't know much about the private thing, but as long as I can keep reading, whatever you decide is fine with me!!