Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What We Have Been Up To.....

I know, I know...it has been FOREVER since I have posted - and I am sorry! I will give you a little taste of what we have been up to since my last post on September 12th....
We had a wonderful 10 day trip to Auburn in September, where we got to see many friends and family and Mac attended his first ever Auburn Tailgates! Although we won't discuss Auburn Football in detail, Robert and I got to go to both the LSU and Tennessee games and we loved being back for "game day"!

Here are some pics from the Auburn/LSU game......it was a great day despite the loss!


Meeting Miller, Mal and Baby BOY Wilson






Miller trying out Mac's seat!




Aunt AA, Matt Targett and Mac trying out Matt's REAL Olympic Medal! We loved watching Matt swim in the Olympics and he puts Michael Phelps to shame - at least in the looks and cute accent department!


Aunt Joy reading a book to Mac at the Tailgate! She started "Mac's Book of the Month" club when I was expecting him and she has kept it up. Aunt Joy always has a cute and fun book for Mac and at the book she is reading to him above is "Buzz Buzz Busy Bees". He loved it!



Mac and his "friend-girl" Calli Ann.....who just turned one! Happy Birthday Calli Bug!


Mac reading with Aunt Joy, chewing on her sweater and meeting John L. all at the same time!


Wynne and AA! Wynne came all the way from Midland, TX to visit AA
and we LOVED seeing her!

Okay, that's all I have time for now. I'll post later on the rest of our trip. Hope ya'll are doing well....it is actually cold in Dallas right now and I am loving it!

post signature

No comments: