http://www.ua.edu/admissions.html
If Alabama's admissions go up because of your cute face on their website, then I am calling Auburn and having them take your diploma back! We are just teasing you, KK....we are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished this year! Congrats on one year of law school down and for being selected as a U of A Law School Recruiter. Happy Birthday and We Love You!



5 comments:
This is too cute! I'll have to ask George if he knows her! Hope you guys are doing well! Love the updates on Mac!
Check her out!! What a beauty!
I LOVE the fact that the U of A - Tuscaloosa has to put an Auburn grad on their website to boost admissions....classic! Call me tomorrow :)
Sweet Katherine!!! It must've been a great offer she just couldn't turn down!!!
My crazy K.K.! This is the first I've seen this!
Post a Comment