Monday, July 14, 2008

2 Months Old!

Proudly showing off my three Snoopy band-aids! Check out the size of my thighs...can you believe I even felt the needle! :)





Well, there were some major tears shed in Dallas, Texas this morning! Mac had his 2 month appointment and got 3 shots! It was so sad - of course I cried too...and I knew from the one previous shot he had at 2 weeks that I needed Robert to be with me. Cis Cis was here for his earlier shot and I made her hold him still because I couldn't stand it - and Robert had to do the same today....and we heard a cry erupt that we have never heard before. But, he is all better now and resting with his really cool band-aids on. Now for the funny part - Mac weighs 14.9 lbs! He is a BIG boy! He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz when he was born, so you can do the math - the boy likes to eat!! He is 24.5 inches long and in the 95% for height and weight. Robert likes to think that we may have Auburn's next great quarterback on our hands, but I think it is more like an offensive lineman or sumo wrestler!

We are getting ready for our trip to Alabama....we can't wait to see all of our friends and family.


P.S. We are celebrating because Mac's umbilical cord finally fell off today...so weird, I know! Our pediatrician said his longest record was 92 days....and Mac's was only on about 60 something days...so sadly we do not hold the umbilical cord record at Pediatric Associates of Dallas!

post signature

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

He is so sweet - love the snoopy bandaids! Those are a nice touch to his duds:)

anna and geoffrey said...

How funny is that?! I can't believe it just fell off. Too bad he didn't hold the record but he'll love swimming at the beach in August 'cord free!'

Abby Euten said...

I think that the two-month shots are probably the hardest, on the mommies anyway! I cried too and Matt had to come with me, I don't know what I would've done by myself. Mac is adorable, love his "healthy" legs-fabulous!!!

Leslie Harwell said...

Love the outfit in the second picture. Yes, that is so hard to here them cry when they get shots and they look at you like what just happened. I hope you have fun on your trip. How are you feeling Elizabeth?

Natalie said...

wow!!!! what abig boy! and crazy about the umbilical cord - such good news though bc baths are the BEST (according to Bennett). and yes the shots get better (for the babies and the mommies)